Reserving Seminar Room (Rolfe 1301)
- This space is reserved only for UCLA Spanish & Portuguese Department faculty, graduate students and departmental events. No exceptions.
- If the room is available, complete the reservation form below. Reservations are not guaranteed and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for a response from the front office staff.
- The room is equipped with a wall mounted TV, audio, WI-FI connectivity, HDMI connection, and a white board.
- Keys for the room should be picked up at the main office (Rolfe 5310) the day of the event. Coordinate with the front office staff for key pickup and drop off times.
- Staffing an event is the sole responsibility of the reserving group/individual. You are responsible for supervising the set-up before, and clean-up after the event. You must be present during the entire event. If you need assistance, please see the main office.
- Lock the room! It is the responsibility of the reserving individual to lock the doors upon the conclusion of the event.
- The reserving individual is responsible for leaving the room neat and clean. Our rooms are checked after each event. The reserving individual will be responsible for any damages or missing equipment after their event.
- The room must be restored to the standard configuration following your event.
A copy of the current calendar is shown below for your reference.