- M.A. Spanish Linguistics and Literatures, Ohio University (2019)
- B.A. Profesorado de Letras, Universidad Nacional del Litoral – Argentina (2015)
I’m interested in 20th-century and contemporary Latin American literature. Lately I have been working on the representation of chronic diseases in literature and culture.
Publications and Presentations
- “Los hombres que se necesitan.” Annual Hispanic and Lusophone Studies Symposium, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, March, 2018.
- “Juan José Saer lee a Cervantes.” Kentucky Foreign Language Conference, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, April, 2018.
- “Los problemas del indigenismo y la virtud de Saer.” (des)articulaciones: (De)conceptualizations Beyond Identity, Coloniality and the Subaltern Conference, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October, 2017.