Key Check Out Form
This form is for UCLA affiliates who borrow a key(s) from the UCLA Spanish & Portuguese Department for short-term and long-term use.
Spanish & Portuguese Key Policies
- Key loans are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and approval.
- Lost keys are subject to a $20 replacement fee (per key).
- The individual who checks out the key is responsible and held accountable for the safe keeping and return of the keys to the Department. They agree not to transfer the keys to another individual.
- For keypad codes, individuals agree to not share or disseminate their code to other individuals.
- Offices, common areas, and buildings must be locked after official business hours (normally Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) to maintain security.
- Lost, broken, and/or stolen keys must be reported in writing to the Department Coordinator as soon as possible.
- All keys for the UCLA Spanish & Portuguese rooms and spaces remain the property of the Department and must be returned if:
- Employee transfers to another department or office.
- Employee is terminated, retires, or resigns.
- Employee is no longer an affiliate of UCLA or the Spanish & Portuguese Department.
- Employee no longer requires access to the space.